It’s finally starting to heat up! The weather that is… hopefully not to hot depending on where you are in the country. It is extremely important not only in these up and coming times of heat but all year round to stay properly hydrated. Whether you are out enjoying the sunshine taking a leisurely walk, mountain biking, or attending an outdoor BBQ, it is essential to consume the proper amount of water. Here are a few tips to get all the H20 you need to stay happy and healthy.
• Eat your water. Chowing down on water-filled foods like watermelon, is an easy and refreshing way to keep hydrated.
• Swap soda for sparkling water. If you're trying to kick a soda habit, sparkling water is a healthy, but still fizzy, alternative.
• Hydrate before exercising. Be sure to drink water before exercising to maximize your workout.
• Drink water on the plane. If you're traveling this Summer, don't forget to drink up the H2O on the plane.
• Stay hydrated at work. Even when working indoors, it's important to keep the fluids handy.
There are five more ways, so read more.
• Drink water before meals. By drinking water before meals, not only will you stay hydrated but you're less likely to overeat.
• Have enough on hand. When you're spending the day camping or biking, it's important to bring enough water to last the trip.
• Spice it up with healthy flavoring. If you're having a hard time getting enough water,spice it up with some natural flavoring.
• Keep track of your daily water intake. Try this tasty and handy way to keep track of your H2O intake.
• Keep a reusable bottle with you. Having a water bottle with you at all times is the easiest way to stay hydrated without even thinking about it.
Source: Flickr User mrhayata