Staying healthy is not a difficult thing to do. Try these 15 simple tasks and you will be well on your way to living a healthy, stable, and happy life!
1. Drink water – you need to stay hydrated. Not only is it good for your internal organs, it also keeps your skin healthy and lessens acne.
2. To determine your water requirement, divide your weight (in pounds) by two. This gives the daily ounce-recommendation.
3. Cut down on caffeine and caffeinated and aerated beverages.
4. Limit alcohol intake. Tobacco and drugs should be an absolute, No!
5. Steer clear of sugar, stimulants and processed food.
6. Maintain a healthy weight.
7. Exercise at least four days a week for 20 to 30 minutes each day. If it’s all not possible at a go, break your workouts into smaller sessions.
8. Try to get as much physical activity as you can. Skip the elevator and take the stairs, walk to the supermarket instead of hunting for parking space etc…
9. Wake up early to read your Bible. It harmonizes body, mind and soul.
10. Doing household chores also counts as activity.
11. Pets can be a great source for your exercise. Especially a dog. Walking dogs, caring for them involves good amounts of physical activity.
12. If exercising alone bores you out, hook up with a partner or friend who is committed to exercise. The fun factor will also let you stay committed.
13. Exercise also works as an outlet for pent up stress. So keep exercising, especially when you’ve got work bearing down on you
14. Get adequate rest daily. Don’t deprive yourself of sleep for extended periods of time
15. Believe in your abilities. Work on your shortcomings. Life is a continuous self-help program.
Read more about healthy tips @ http://www.medindia.net/patients/lifestyleandwellness/top-thirty-quick-a…