- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp natural salted peanut butter.
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup or brown sugar.
- 1/2 cup Homestyle Direct Power
- Sliced banana, strawberries, or raspberries
- To a mason jar or small bowl with a lid, add chia seeds, peanut butter, and maple syrup or brown sugar.
- Add Power Oats and stir a few more times.
- Cover securely with a lid or seal and set in the refrigerator overnight (or for at least 6 hours) to set/soak.
- The next day, open and enjoy as is or garnish with desired toppings