Shipping Update…

When you receive your meals, please take caution in handling the dry Ice.  Dry Ice temperatures are extremely cold at -109.3°F.  Do not touch the dry ice with your bare hand.  If your skin comes in contact with dry ice it can freeze the cells and cause an injury similar to a burn.  We recommend putting on an oven mit, or pick up the dry ice with a towel and leave it in a well ventilated room temperature area. It will sublimate from a solid to a gas.  Thank you!

 

Jesse Clark
jesse@homestyledirect.com
1(866) 735-0921 Ext 106