We thought it would be exciting to share with you, the consumer of the meals, what the top 10 items were for May. Try one today and keep them on the list for June!
Top 10 Items for May
10. Ham, Egg and Cheese English Muffin Sandwich
This entrée contains s scrambled egg patty, a lean slice of smoky ham , a slice of American cheese and Swiss cheese all nested in an English muffin. It is then served with an applesauce cup.
9. Whole Wheat Spaghetti and Meatballs
This new entree consists of tender whole wheat spaghetti topped with all beef meatballs and our signature marinara spaghetti sauce topped with mozzarella cheese and our Sicilian vegetable blend.
8. Steak Dinner-Classic breaded finger steaks served with a whole baked potato, margarine and sour cream are included, and our Oregon vegetable blend completes this meal.
7. Grandpa’s BBQ Pork Patty- A very tender, boneless pork rib patty lightly coated with a special BBQ sauce, just like our Grandpa loved served alongside diced red potatoes, sweet cornbread and buttery summer vegetables.
6. Mixed Berry & Almond Yogurt Parfait – A mixture of strawberries, blueberries and cherries nestled in delicious low fat vanilla yogurt, then topped with a blend of oat n’ honey granola & slivered almonds, a smaller breakfast option so sweet and refreshing.
5. Denver Omelet-Chopped low sodium diced ham, diced peppers and onions on a light and fluffy cheese omelet garnished with parsley, served with diced red potatoes and a mini bagel.
4. All American Hamburger – A healthier version of our same genuine Black Angus burger for the masses, tucked in our whole grain hamburger bun with diced sweet potatoes.
3. Old Fashioned Meatloaf – This classic meatloaf consists of a special blend of ground beef, bread crumbs and a variety of delicious seasonings it is served with diced red potatoes, and our 5-way vegetable blend.
2. Peach Filled Crepes – Two delicate crepes filled with delicious peach pie filling topped with sweet whipped topping alongside applesauce and scrambled eggs.
1. Boneless Fried Chicken Dinner – A twist on our traditional bone in fried chicken dinner, this tender Gold ‘N’ Spice Chicken breast cutlet is flavored in our butter milk batter and baked. This entrée is served with our country blend vegetables and a whole baked potato.