Ingredients: 3 mashed bananas, 1 cup sugar, 2 eggs (beaten), 1/2 cup vegetable oil, 1 cup flour, 1 tsp baking soda, and 1/2 tsp salt
Crumble Topping: 1/2 T cold butter, 1/8 cup brown sugar, and 1 cup of Homestyle Direct Power Oats.
- Pre-heat oven to 350°.
- Prep your baking pan by greasing lightly.
- In a large bowl mix bananas, eggs, sugar, and oil.
- In a separate bowl sift together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in dry ingredients to wet ingredients.
- Pour mixture into your baking pan.
- Place crumble topping on top of uncooked bread.
- Bake for 50 minutes and let cool.